Employment at Broderick Construction
Employees individually and collectively can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional workmanship and extraordinary service. At Broderick Construction we are always looking for qualified and talented people. If you have experience in the construction trades and would like to work where you are treated with dignity and respect, we would like to hear from you.
Come work at a company where you can make a real difference and be rewarded for it!
Seeking a lead carpenter. Your challenges will include:
- Responsibility for construction projects using high-quality standards
- Supervision of crew and subs
- Ordering materials
- Setting safety and professional standards
- Shared responsibility
Broderick Construction provides our employees with safe working conditions and environment, wherewith owner for evaluating crew and subcontractors.
- Working with owner to develop environmentally conscious building practices
- Project scheduling
The individual who fills the lead carpenter position will be will be fairly rewarded for his or her efforts. Compensation will include:
- A wage at the top of the market scale for your skill and experience level
- Tool and travel allowances
- Four day work week (most projects work Tuesday though Friday - 9.5 hours a day)
Please contact us - resumes welcome.